Monday, December 19, 2005

4th year, Semester 1 OVER!

Just finished my last final...man does it feel good!

Feels like a good a time as any to reflect on the past semester. In one word it would be, "EMOTIONAL." And that's on school, family, friendships, relationships, social life. But it was still dayam fun!

Lots of pressure on school this semester, just trying to get my shit done. I think I did pretty well partying hard and studying harder when it came down to it. yea?? I hope so. I actually liked my classes, made friends for the first time, and spent hours in the library. good shit. Even though PAHC took over my life the last couple months, it was an experience to remember. Still can't believe I coordinated an event on campus...ain't that nuts?! Oh Mission Concert, how I love thee!

My family moved out of the old house and I'm bout to start a new life in valley center...hah. this better be good! Every time I talk to them they ALWAYS talk about my graduation...I just want to make them proud. I love my family...then end. *tear*

Building and re-building friendships was definitely a highlight this semester. Though some may have become a little tainted....can't do much but say, "thats life for ya!" Got a lot closer to the roomates....oh maan, love it! Wish we were this open a long time ago. hahaha...HILARIOUS!

Hmm...don't really wanna touch the subject of relationships. I don't think I've ever had this much drama with the opposite sex. Got myself into trouble a couple times, but let's not repeat that. When it comes down to it, I started the semester like this >:o and now I'm : ) so you should too!

And lastly, the social life has been too good to me. Being 21 is costly but worth the good times. Getting crunked every dang week this semester....(seriously)....all I can say is "cheers!" And apologies to the liver and parentals.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im happy for you! =D

Anonymous said...

10 fingers anyone? :P

Anonymous said...

thanks for giving me soup. it was yummy.