Right about now I would do my annual year in review....but for 2005?? I'd much rather NOT. It was a year of crazy/mad drama, petty arguments, hurtful words, tears, broken hearts, empty promises, lies, and lost love. I should have known from the way it started. To sum it up...it was full of CHANGE. People don't like to admit that they've changed....but here i am saying it bluntly. I'm not the same person. Agressive, sarcastic, bitchy, emotional, vulnerable, loud, definitely more outgoing.....take it or leave it. Aside from all the drama for YO' MAMA, i didnt catch myself turning into this "party girl." I think ive drank and partied more this year than my last three years at berkeley combined. Oh well, bout time I lived it up! I swear I've been through more than my share of shit this year and I'm ready for a fresh start.....seriously. Thanks to everyone who made my year worthwhile and RIGHT through all the things that went WRONG.
roel: for breaking my heart over and over again and letting me go, so i could finally "LET GO." im sorry.
mari: for teaching me how to live the single life and being my 24/7 confidant
the roomies: for dealing with me, helping me, and then laughing at me. heart you bhetches!
mike: for reminding me that im worth something and making me smile again :)
~~~~
These were my 2005 resolutions:
1) GAIN the freshman 15 all over again
2) build a stronger heart
3) LIVE LIFE
-gaining the freshman 15..ummm, yea. that didnt work out too well with all the stress i had this year.
-a stronger heart? i think thats always going to be in the process.
-live life?? HELL YEA I DID! :D
so for 2006 i think im going to skip out on resolutions and instead always remember the things ive learned this year:
1) karma is a fat bitch!! and it hits you more than once...so watch out!
2) words are worth nothing without actions
3) you cant forget the past, but you can definitely ACCEPT it. if you don't, it will only kill you in the end.
4) all guys are the same??? im still hoping for the exception.
5) live in the present....cause thats where the fun is at!
"And I heard 'em say, nothin's ever promised tomorrow, today"
Happy New Year Folks!
2006....pleeeeease be a good one! lookin forward to even more good times, happy times, and lovely times :)
2 comments:
happy new year sister/gf! what a touching entry, loved it!
I LOVE YA!!
aww i heart you jenn!!!! lets make 2006 better than 2005!
Post a Comment