Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Growing GROWN Up

It's a weird feeling this is...

the feeling that I'm finally graduated and can officially call myself a CAL ALUM.
the feeling that I no longer have a place to call home in Berkeley.
the feeling that when I came home, this was the first time I unpacked all my things and put them in drawers.
the feeling that home is now, what it is...HOME.

despite still living with my parents, I'm an adult with a degree...and now with a job and ten times the more responsibility than I've ever had in my life. Time to learn the ropes of managing my bank account, paying my credit card, having my own insurance, and so on.

I'm 23 and have no clue. I feel like everything just crept up on me, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. So here it is, the beginning of adulthood and the end of this blog. This thing started five years ago with a promise to end it once I've graduated...can't believe it's already time!

Here's to the good, the bad, the ugly...but most importantly, the beautiful memories...like my little cousin told me in a graduation card, "Welcome to the real world, well actually you've been in the real world after high school. But this time, the world is BIGGER."



Thank you for reading, good luck to everyone...life is definitely tough but just remember to always do what makes you happy, because then at least you know you'll be "okay." And who knows, I just might surprise you with another blog ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew u better start a new blog!!! how else am i going to keep up with your life?? plus i love your clever little titles =D. miss you biatch.

Madel said...

aw what a tear jerker!

i love you!

Anonymous said...

The home improvement will certainly add value to the house it offers simply because they're not obligated to provide a guarantee [url=http://www.janespaydayloans.co.uk/]janespaydayloans[/url] A person's private education loan is a credit history based bank loan, who are incur a large amount of expenses while in the funeral house