how hard is it to...
1. put in a new roll of toilet paper when you obviously took the LAST FUCKIN PIECE?
2. put in a new roll of paper towels when you obviously took the LAST FUCKIN PIECE?
3. wash the rice cooker when obviously there's NO MORE FUCKIN RICE IN IT?
4. clean the FUCKIN STRAINER after you wash your FUCKIN DISHES?
5. wipe the FUCKIN SINK after you splatter water all over the FUCKIN COUNTER?
HOW FUCKIN HARD IS IT?! COMMON FUCKIN SENSE!!
I'm soo about to shoot someone right now. Where did all this anger come from you might ask?? Having to get up in the middle of taking a shit just because some lazy ass fucker was too lazy to refill the toilet paper after leaving it completely empty.
I AM FREAKIN FED UP.
:inhale: :exhale:
that felt good :) thank you for listening.
3 comments:
what a btch. (her, not you.) sorry you had to get up after releasing, she'll get what she deserves soon enough.
miss ya coco!
Did I ever tell you the story about when I realized only after I started crapping that there wasn't any toilet paper? Let's just say I found a new use for the cleanest looking thing in the trash can that day...
del: i think you forgot the I in bitch, haha how ironic.
mike (zissou?): i dont know what story is more gross, that one or the one involving the return of a soiled article of clothing
jenny: good luck with apps! hang in there.
Post a Comment