err im soo frustrated right now it aint funny. i suck at writing papers.
i think i really grew out of berkeley. i feel bad for hating on it, but shit...im more than ready to graduate. on a happier note, one more week of school and two weeks of finals ahead...almost home free.
since mission is out of the question, how bout a trip to the east coast? NY, New Haven (just cause sherlyn is there), jersey...lets fuckin do it. i feel like everyone is out and about except me.
tonight is mari's party...dun dun duuuun. for sure it wont be a replay of last year...for sure.
somebody tell me why this girl is so grown now?!
4 comments:
yay!!! New Haven! i know its not really a vacation spot but it is kinda close to NYC. please come, i miss you!
p.s. im counting down the days until i get to see you!
everything you own in the box to the left. :)
for some reason, that song always plays when i call you during my drives that i call "roadtrips".
stupid north county.
THANKS FOR COMING!
I like the song too. The video is pretty funny too. Its such an empowering song.
But you know I'm always done for traveling =)
Thanks for letting me be an extra roomate =) I don't know what I would do without you here Coco.
Post a Comment