i have major shit to do...but am i working as hard as i could? no.
my cousin said it best; "i deleted my myspace because i spend more time looking at pictures than i do writing my paper." i think we should all take that into consideration. or maybe im the only loser out there that looks at facebook and myspace 20 times a day?
i haven't been so hungry lately. its gotta be the stress.
i hate this semester in all aspects. "should've, could've, would've" (ok, that MAY be an overstatement.)
dont be idle.
3 comments:
I totally feel your entry.
I wish it was time to go home too!
I dont feel i am working as hard as i did in college and that i need to be more serious about this.
I guess its a good thing i dont have a myspace.
but i have been hungry a lot.
I'll try not to be idle?!
hahaha! :) miss ya! did you get an extension on your warranty? ttyl.
its okay Jenn. Thanksgiving break is coming up soon. Don't worry we'll party in SD for sure. Mary Ann and Mark (Kristine's boyfriend) is having a friday night outing on a boat. Wanna come?
I feel you on myspace. But i think i check facebook more cause they tell you when people updated their pictures.
I know how stress gets but you should definitely try to eat =(
I will see you in class on Tuesday for sure.
surprisingly, i agree with the question. after my long ass days and long ass commutes, i always ask, "is it time to go home yet?" but other times i'm surprised that it's actually time to go cause i'm sooooo damn busy! i'm so sad because i have a job. isn't that weird???
Post a Comment