Sunday, October 03, 2004

"AWAKE"

feelin a little emo...

im such an asshole. at least i can admit it right?? ive never had anyone make me soo feel horrible for acting
like a punk. but what can i do? karma i guess....so maybe i deserve it?? sorry.

so im really really tryin to not think about things...actually the little time i DONT spend on thinking about school, PAHC, etc is spent thinking it. so here's my little vent session. dont wanna know, dont wanna care, dont want it. but i like it. catch my drift?? so dont ask. ill keep it at that. if i dont expect anything, then ill never be disappointed. just gotta keep reminding myself of that. or maybe i just need to take a step back?

I'm scared I'll miss the way we use to talk
And if its all forever lost dont wanna know
I'm scared that you're the one that got away
And i want you here with me
Tonight, will never come

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Alberto Obana..i love you with all my heart and that will never ever change..i promise